Happy New Year indeed!
It's been over six (6) months. I should be flagged in public for neglecting my blogging duties. WIll you forgive me if i promise that i still think about writing everyday but life has overtaken me and my best intentions.
Yet i'm still hungry for more. Yes, more. More of what, you ask. Here, lemme enumerate what I have so far:
1. The business is up. Agahan already is. While not yet doing brisk business, we have made our presence felt, and everyday is a new opportunity to do so. For more on what's going on there (which takes up 97.25% of my time. Kidding! I can never be mathematically precise like that!), you can check it here.
2. Personal life is going well. Minor bumps on the road, but no road is eternally smooth, isn't it?
3. Blogging. Major flunk (!) as you already know. I should write more. So I will get into the habit.
4. Health. Ah. This is one area which I should address this year. Doctor, exercise, right food.
Well, that's it for now. I do have to take it slow. I might over-exert my brains. LOL
I should write more about my business permit adventure next time. This is supposed to be that kind of blog anyway. Or maybe not. Looks like I'm evolving. Nothing wrong with that, right?
Happy New Year to me! Looking forward to feeding my soul this year and continually hungering for more from life. And myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment